When you sign-up for ACN High-Speed Internet Service, you create a unique username and password. For your security, only your username is emailed to you and can be found within your Welcome Email. If you have forgotten either your username or password, there are options to retrieve this information, or simply have it reset.
- Locate My Account from myacncanada.
- Select Stand Alone Internet.
- Select either 'Forgot your password' or 'Forgot your username?' and follow the instructions.
- Once you have successfully logged into My Account with your username and password, you may update your password at any time.
ACN High-Speed Internet Service offers online account management, which enables you to:
- View Internet Usage
- View your Billing Summary - including invoices, payment history and more
- Option to move your Internet service to a new location - without the need to call Customer Care
- Modify your Internet speed
- ...and more!